Friday, February 17, 2012

Error: Subreport could not be shown.

I have to print 4 forms one form per page from a datatable generated by
a single query, since on the design window I can see only one page, my
initial solution was to create 4 reports, and they work fine, but the
end user needs to see the 4 forms at once to send it to a pdf.
Now, I created a new report and add the 4 reports as a subreports, but
I am getting the message "Error: Subreport could not be shown. "
I will apreciate any help.
Thank you
GustavoHi,
Just check the right report you have selected from the drop down for sub
reportand most importantly all the parameters are selected propely. I doubt
it should be some missing parameters.
Amarnath.
"gvt99@.hotmail.com" wrote:
> I have to print 4 forms one form per page from a datatable generated by
> a single query, since on the design window I can see only one page, my
> initial solution was to create 4 reports, and they work fine, but the
> end user needs to see the 4 forms at once to send it to a pdf.
> Now, I created a new report and add the 4 reports as a subreports, but
> I am getting the message "Error: Subreport could not be shown. "
> I will apreciate any help.
> Thank you
> Gustavo
>|||Gustavo,
You are probably missing some parameters. You must supply the
subreports with parameters from the Master report.
Also, Amarnath, dont forget that if the report has temp tables, it will
not automatically fill those parameters.
regards,
Stas K.

No comments:

Post a Comment