Sunday, February 26, 2012

Error{no row is was updated}

hey expert out ther..

i have encounter this error ..and i dont know what is the wrong with it..

the error goes:

No row was updated

Error source: .net SQLClient Data provider

Error Message:string or binary data would be trancated.

plz help me to slove this prob.

thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Could you please provide more information, code sample causing this error?

Thanks

|||

Ehm.......there was no code thats cause this error...

It was ok when i just add data in two rows...but once i input more than 2 rows..

this error will occur!!!!!

|||

Hi

I guess you mean, that you see this error, when you put in data in tht sql management programm to the opended database table.

I have the same errormessage. There are at about 8 tables and different relations, quite a small database. When I'm trying to change table properties and klick the save button the wizard shows me the other affected tables and tells me, that there could be errors with the rowguid column. And of course there are problems and changes to the table properties aren't able.

Besides I think, that also this rowguid column has something to do with the errormessage we get, because when entering a new row, no "uniqueidentifier" is generated in the specified column of rowguid.

I hope that now someone could help us.

best regards

Hannes

No comments:

Post a Comment