Sunday, February 26, 2012

Error-14010-remote server not defined as subscription server

Running SQL Server Personal Ed (Server A) on Tablet PC (publication and distribution setup here) trying to push data to SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Ed. (Server B). When I start sync I get two failures. First is 'remote server not defined as subscription server'. Second, subscription to publication xx not valid (error# -2147201019). The snapshot is succeeding fine. What do I need to setup on Server B? I have the same db on both servers.

Try with running sp_addsubscriber 'Server B' to see if it will be fixed.|||

I did run sp_add subscriber only to verify Server B already exists. A subscription shows up on server B; listed as never started.

I have not been able to succeed this task.

Server A db properties-replication tab-configure-subscribers tab-set agent connection to subscriber to impersonate-rerun PUSH suscription-response-login fail for anonymous logon.

How to setup both servers to accept anonymous logon?

|||

This issue has been resolved.

Security settings was the problem on both servers.

thx..bt

No comments:

Post a Comment