Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Error: Subreport could not be shown

I've got a report with subreport, passing an id field from the main to the
sub, working fine in report designer, but when I upload and view the report
on the reportserver, I get "Error: Subreport could not be shown" on each
line where I would expect to see subreport data.
How stoopid am I being? I can't find any mentions of this error message on
MSDN, Books Online, general google search etc.
Anyone with any ideas?
--
Regards
Paul Paintinhowdy - did you get this problem sorted out? I am having exactly the same problem and cannot for the life of me find any documentation on the net to fix it!!!!
Please reply if you found out what the hell to do
cheers
--
Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component -
Post Made from http://www.SqlJunkies.com/newsgroups Our newsgroup engine supports Post Alerts, Ratings, and Searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment