Sunday, March 11, 2012

Errors in High Level Relational and OLAP Storage Engine

Hi Edward,

I have tried to go to the Partition tab of BI Development Studio. When i click the partition tab of the Development Studio, it discards an error that " An error prevented the view from loading".

Could you please outline me the steps of how to go about this.

I am really stack.

Ronald

Please, could someone bail me out on this.

Ronald

|||

Looks to me something gone wrong with your project. It is also possbile BI Dev Studio installation got corrupted.

I would suggest:

First, try re-create your cube. See if you can create more partitions for you cube and BI Dev Studio allows you to add new partitions.

Second. If you still getting an error trying to navigate to the partitions tab, try re-installing SQL Server on your machine.

Edward.
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

|||I also found this error last week. My data source is ORACLE database. This raised when I used "OracleClient Data Provider" for provider in Data Source. When I changed the provider to "Native OLEDB\Oracle Provider for OLE DB", this problem was solved.

Hopefully, this post can help you.

Ashari Imamuddin

No comments:

Post a Comment