Monday, March 19, 2012

Errors on Datasource.aspx page

I have an installation of RS 2000 on a Win 2003 server.
I've started getting an error whenever I access the Data Source pages
using the Report Manager.
The page loads OK. But I cannot make any changes. For example, if I try
to change the "Connect Using" options from "Windows Integrated
Secuirty" to "Credentials stored securely ...", the radio button shows
the selection, but the required text boxes are not enabled, In the
bottom left corener of the IE status bar, "Error on Page" flashes.
The server log files and event logs show nothing regarding the error.
This happens on all Data Source pages on this server.

Any ideas?

It sounds like some of the javascript files are missing. Try reregistering asp.net client files by running aspnet_regiis -c from \windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322.

No comments:

Post a Comment