Thursday, March 22, 2012

ERwin

Hi,
I have just installed ERwin data modeler and can't seem to get past
the 'connection manager'. In 'Master dafatase' I have put: master but
it is saying invalid object master..m7License. I have enteretd the
license keys during installation. Do I have to make any changes in the
database too?
ThanksIt looks like the problem was either with your installation, your
configuration, or your rights. (I have not installed any of the more recent
versions of ERwin, so just things to look for.)
Installation: The installation apparently should have created the table
m7License in the master database, but perhaps that step failed.
Configuration: The table m7License was successfully created in another
database, but the ERwin application configuration does not know where the
table is.
Rights: Everything is where it should be, but you personally do not have
rights to the m7License table in master.
FWIW,
RLF
<othellomy@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1175056298.365698.98030@.d57g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...
> Hi,
> I have just installed ERwin data modeler and can't seem to get past
> the 'connection manager'. In 'Master dafatase' I have put: master but
> it is saying invalid object master..m7License. I have enteretd the
> license keys during installation. Do I have to make any changes in the
> database too?
> Thanks
>

No comments:

Post a Comment