Friday, February 17, 2012

Error: Subreport could not be shown. : A report with only one subreport

Hello,
I created a simple report that just one item in it, a subreport. If I
run the report in my .Net Visual Studio, the report displays ok with the
subreport. When I deploy the report to the report server, the report
displays "Error: Subreport could not be shown. " message.
The main report has no parameters and the subreport's parameters are set
using the Subreport Properties dialog.
Is this a bug? What is the work around?
SteveThe main report has no datasets it is pretty much almost an empty report
except for the subreport.
The subreport has at least 4 additional subreports inside itself.
It seems if the subreport doesn't contain internal subreports inside then I
don't get the error.
"steve kwon" <steven,kwon@.lmco.com> wrote in message
news:Owxae%23CrFHA.2624@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Hello,
> I created a simple report with just one item in it, a subreport. If I
> run the report in my .Net Visual Studio, the report displays ok with the
> subreport. When I deploy the report to the report server, the report
> displays "Error: Subreport could not be shown. " message.
> The main report has no parameters and the subreport's parameters are
> set using the Subreport Properties dialog.
> Is this a bug? What is the work around?
> Steve
>

No comments:

Post a Comment